Sangamori

10th April I joined in the mountain climbing festival with community members of Iino organised by local NPO. Every years they organise to overcome the tired of cold and preparation to receive Sakura. The slogan of the festivals was `we love forest` which caughed my heart. Togather with all age people I climbed the mountain `Sangamori` which is 576 meters, embarces the Fukushima town by limbs . We walked through the deep forest and observed the flora, natural beauty along with Japanese culture. I was impressed to see that, in Bangladesh we empower by nationalism, feel comforatable say this is Bangladeshi. But Japanese feel comfortable to say this is global!

Yesterday I first saw Japanese prist and religious ceremoney. Before I thought developed Japanese may don`t follow the religious traditions, as known before! But they follow just like us. The climing ceremony was started by praying and opening ceremoney in Sentu Shrine. During the long pray and conditions the young were tired, but aged people felt inner peace freedom by meeting God. After 3 hours climbs we were tired and reached the top of mountain. From the crest to see the whole Fukushima city I was impressed. How beautiful this mountainous nature is ! I am inpressed to see Japnese hostipatiliy, everybody takecare me and manypersons give me food and exchange the greetings at top. Eventhough most can not speack English, but try to say with me something and feel pride After take café and food, had been delivared NPO again start to down with relax.

Popular posts from this blog

ICT justice in Japan

Gondola