Sakura

After 3 month continuos snowing and cold the tree is getting life. The flower has started before leaves, with the spirit of warms. It just like wake up of nature from deep sleep. This is my first time to see cherry blossom (sakura), is Japan's unofficial national flower. My Japanese fried said, if you see the beauty of Sakura, you may don’t want to be go back Bangladesh, you will say this is my homeland! I don’t take wine, in a family party relative during taking wine – said me, under cherry blossom drinking just like a heaven!

Now I am waiting to see the Sakura. Every afternoon visit park with my wife baby. Now Sakura just is starting. My wife said – this time whole japan become “ country of flower” with various kinds of cherry blossoms. People drink, eat, and sing during the day and night. It is like a picnic. It generally starts middle of April. The cherry blossom viewing is known as hanami. It has been celebrated since 7th century and takes a very prominent position in Japanese culture. Cherry blossoms take position as national flower of Japan.

Popular posts from this blog

ICT justice in Japan

Gondola