Iino, Fukushima

Greetings for Iino! For my family purpose I am now Iino, is a small town of the Fukushima Prefecture. It lies within 200 kilometers of Japan's capital of Tokyo. With a shape that resembles the country of Australia. Fukushima is the third largest land area of all prefectures in Japan. Fukushima Prefecture is one of the representative "hot springs paradises" of Japan. To go Fukushima it takes 4 hours by bus/ or 1.5 hours by Shinkansen (Japanese underground bullet train) from Tokyo .

Now here winter, everyday average temperature is minus 1.2 – 4 º C. Even though outside always snow has falling, but life is not stopped. Every house has electronic hitter, sitting table ( Kotatsu) with hitter. Now I am also writing from Kotsu. After daylong hard work, drinking and taking delicious food as like as Japanese I also take ophuru ( hot water bath and shower ) night time. By taking ophuru just I become half boil, all of my body cell awakes up. I am very impressed by Iino’s life, sea food, hospitality as well as by enjoying Japanese creativity, disciplines and humbleness every where. It really a creative nation!

More info at prefecture's official website: http://www.pref.fukushima.jp/index_e.html

Popular posts from this blog

ICT justice in Japan

Gondola